Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Free Ebook!

Title: Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren
Publisher: David C. Cook
Release Date: Feb. 1, 2011
Get the free ebook at Amazon or Barnes & Noble
Goodreads Summary: American teenager Gabi Betarrini accidently finds herself in Fourteenth-Century Italy . . . Knights. Swords. Horses. Armor. And Italian hotties. Most American teens want an Italian vacation, but the Betarrini sisters have spent every summer of their lives there with their archaeologist parents. Stuck on yet another hot, dusty dig, they are bored out of their minds... until they place their hands atop handprints in an ancient tomb and find themselves catapulted into the Fourteenth Century and in the middle of a fierce battle between knights bent on killing one another.
Why I want it: I have heard amazing things about this book and the entire River of Time series. The combination of romance, time travel and adventure sounds irresistible. I have wanted to start Waterfall for awhile and getting the first book free is just the push I need to start the series. Book two, Cascade, is already available and book three, Torrent, will be available next month. I’m not sure how long Waterfall will be free so get it as soon as you can!

9 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for the heads up!

Katie said...

I snagged this one, as well. Can't wait to read it! :)

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much! I just put this on my list, and now I have it!

★Leila | The Fiction Pixie said...

Thanks for the info! Just snagged it :)

★Leila

Tiffany said...

I added this one to my list when Cascade came out. Thanks for letting us know!

Tiffany said...

I added this one to my list when Cascade came out. Thanks for letting us know!

None said...

Thanks for the advice. It went immediately on my next-to-read-shelf :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up! I've been wanting to read this for a while. I dont really like reading on the kindle - but this way I can see if I like it, and if I do, then I'll buy the book to read properly! :D

Amy @ Turn the Page

Read.Breathe.Relax. said...

NC, you're the best! This has been on my TBR for awhile! I just downloaded it! That's so crazy it was free!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...