Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Best Books of 2011

Today’s topic for Armchair BEA is to share some of your favorite books so far this year, and/or the the books being promoted at BEA that you hope will end up among your favorites for the year! 2011 has been a fantastic year for YA books. Some of my favorites reads so far have been debut authors and sequels and that goes for books that I am anticipating as well.
Here are some my favorite books for 2011 and links to my reviews:
Divergent by Veronica Roth (have not reviewed it yet), The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa, The Lost Saint by Bree Despain, Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini and Unearthly by Cynthia Hand.
Here are some of the books that I am eagerly anticipating that I hope will be among my favorites. I think all of these are being promoted at BEA:
The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton, Frost by Wendy Delsol, The Pledge by Kimberly Derting, Vanish by Sophie Jordan and Supernaturally by Kiersten White. 
What are your best books of 2011?

4 comments:

Mickey said...

I am currently reading Unearthly, and I cannot wait for The Pledge!!! :o)

Check out my best of 2011!! Thanks!!

Mickey @ imabookshark

Lindsay Cummings author said...

hey! i like your choice of books =] i'm a new GFC follower!

mine are mostly dystopians! check out my list!

follow me back?! =]

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/armchair-bea-best-of-2011.html

Lindsay Cummings author said...

actually im an old follower, just realized you have a new blog layout i think! lol

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I love your list. I'm sure the books are great BUT the covers are amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...