Monday, December 12, 2011

In My Mailbox #5


In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren. I got some great library books this week, just in time to finish up my Borrowed Book Challenge and I noticed some ebooks that I have been eyeing for a while were free on Amazon so I got those as well.


From the library:
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Legend by Marie Lu
Don’t Expect Magic by Kathy McCullough
Neuromancer by William Gibson


Free books from Amazon:
Hollowland by Amanda Hocking, The Emerald Talisman by Brenda Pandos and The Soulkeepers by G.P. Ching. I also got the following short stories free from Amazon: Tomorrow is Today (A prequel to the upcoming Tempest) by Julie Cross, First Frost by Jennifer Estep and Tortured by Caragh O’Brien.

What did you get this week?

4 comments:

Angie said...

I just finished Shatter Me and it was really good! I hope you enjoy it, too. :)

Angie @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

Asheley T. said...

i've read both Shattee Me and Legend, and they are both incredible! i hope you love them both as much as i did. they are really, just...awesome.

i grabbed some of those free amazon books too. i love it when they throw some great stuff up there. :)

Laura @thereadingnook said...

Legend was fabulous!! I hope you enjoy it!!!

Giselle said...

Hollowland sounds so good I keep seeing it lately. And Shatter me is great! Awesome haul!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...