Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: The Lost Prince

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming novels we can't wait to read. This week’s choice is:

Title: The Lost Prince (Iron Fey #5) by Julie Kagawa
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Publish Date: Oct. 23, 2012
Genre: Fantasy
Goodreads Summary: Set several years after the events of the first, this trilogy will star an older Ethan Chase, Meghan's brother.

Why am I waiting on The Lost Prince? I adore Julie Kagawa’s books and the Iron Fey series is one of my all time favorites! I am giddy about the fact that Ms. Kagawa is doing a spin-off series featuring Megan’s little brother Ethan! While the cover is a little more adult paranormal romance that I expected, it does not matter. The cover of this book could be blank and I would still be anxiously waiting for it. I don’t even need a full summary to know it will be awesome. I really like how certain elements like the font and the swirls tie in to the rest of the series. What books are you waiting on?

6 comments:

JessiM said...

Couldn't agree more! Kagawa's Iron Fey series was so...perfect! I can't wait to see the world again through Ethan's eyes this time. I think it will be one wild ride. Great pick! :)

Sara @ Forever 17 Books said...

I have been dying to read the Iron Fey series! I really need to go pick them up because they sound so good!! :)

My W.O.W.

Katie said...

Yeah, I'm a little on the fence with this cover. Hmm...I mean, it's cool I guess. Are those tattoos? And what's up with his eyes? I'm just confused. haha

Unknown said...

Oh yes I can't wait to hear Ethan's story!!! My WOW

Read.Breathe.Relax. said...

I saw this cover on your blog and I did a double take! haha! Although I wasn't AS excited as you about this series, I think a spin off sounds awesome. Just different enough to be new, but familiar enough to be comfortable.

Awesome!

Paige said...

I was very surprised to find out that the boy on the cover is Ethan! Well because I've only read the first book in the series. I really need to catch up! Here's my WoW!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday_25.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...