Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday – The Savage Grace

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, and specifically spotlights upcoming novels we can't wait to read. This week’s choice is:

Publisher: EgmontUSA
Publish Date: March 13, 2012
Genre: Paranormal
Summary: A troubled soul. An impossible choice. A final battle.

Wrestling with the werewolf curse pulsing deep inside of her, Grace Divine was finally able to find her brother, but it nearly cost her everything.

With her boyfriend, Daniel, stuck in wolf form and Sirhan's death approaching, time is running out for Grace to stop Caleb Kalbi and his gang of demons. If she fails, her family and hometown will perish. Everything rests on Grace's shoulders.

The final installment in The Dark Divine trilogy brings Daniel and Grace's love story to a breathtaking conclusion.
I LOVED the first two books in this Dark Devine series and cannot wait to find out how it all ends. If you have not started this series, you should before the final book comes out. Additionally, it’s awesome how all the covers complement each other. What books are you waiting on?

6 comments:

Cathy De Los Santos said...

I haven't read this series, but I'll def check them out. Great pick. Here's my WoW

Tales of Whimsy said...

This cover is super cool. I love the hesitancy in the hands and how the color red alludes to passion.

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Bree is such a talented writer. I cannot wait for this conclusion! Great choice! :)

Katie said...

I still haven't read the second one yet, but I still want to. I think this is my favorite cover of the series, btw.

Read.Breathe.Relax. said...

I haven't read these books, but I LOVE the covers! I definitely need to dig into these books. You always find the best ones, NC!

LisaILJ said...

I am very much waiting on this book too. These books are great and I can't wait to see what happens in this one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...