Friday, June 24, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday – 6/24/11

Happy Friday everyone! Follow My Book Blog Friday is hosted at Parajunkee's View.  Don’t forget to enter to win a copy of Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz and Evernight by Claudia Gray.
This week's question is: In light of the Summer Solstice. Also known as Midsummer...let's talk about fairies. What is your favorite fairy tale or story that revolves around the fae?
I liked Lesley Livingston’s Wondrous Strange Trilogy a lot but my all time favorite is Julie Kagawa’s Iron Fae Series. If you haven’t started it yet, I highly recommend it!

8 comments:

Savannah said...

Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!

Kathy said...

I love the Iron Fae series as well. I just started it recently and have really devoured the books quickly. happy weekend.

Val said...

I couldn't one agree with more with the Iron Fey! Love that series.

Old follower

StuckInBooks.com

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I've never read this series. This will be common for me on this weekend's hop because I haven't read many books with faeries in them.

kathy said...

I haven't really read many faery books, but it seems like everyone is recommending the Iron Fey ones. I'll have to give those a look. :)
Happy Friday!
kathy from Read This Instead

★Leila | The Fiction Pixie said...

I am reading the Iron King right now and it is 10 levels of fantastic :)

Hopping through, New follower
★Leila

flanpnhfpnanfnFN said...

HAppy Hopping ^-^

www.blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I've heard great things about the Wondrous Strange books. I really want to read them.
My Hop

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...