Thursday, February 3, 2011

Library Thursday

Library Thursday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Lazy Girl Reads to:
1. Encourage people to support their libraries when they can
2. Meet new bloggy friends and grow your following
I was such a slow reader last week! I put a lot of new books on hold and they have started coming in at once, so I better get caught up because I hate late fees. I just finished Sapphique and started Across the Universe. Here are my books this week:
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
The Lost Saint by Bree Despain
Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber
Crave by Laura J. Burns and Melinda Metz
For my three-year-old I got:
The First Dinosaur Encyclopedia
The National Geographic Ultimate Dinopedia
The Simon & Schuster Children’s Guide to Insects & Spiders
Ten Naughty Little Monkeys by Suzanne Williams
Dino-Soccer by Lisa Wheeler
Down by the Station by Jennifer Riggs Vetter
What did you get from your library?

7 comments:

Amber I @ Awesomesauce said...

I can not wait to read Unearthly. My library doesn't have it yet. I have it on hold for when they do get it in. Good Books!

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I keep hearing that Unearthly is amazing, and I really need to review it! Great books all around...I can't wait to see your thoughts on them :)

Book Loving Mommy said...

I'm getting Unearthly through an ARC tour and can't wait! I also want to read The Lost Saint. I'll be interested in your review for Once in a Full Moon (I did not like it at all) and it sounds like your little one is into the same stuff my 3 year old is....dinos and bugs! Fun stuff :)

BURIED IN BOOKS said...

Great books! I just finished Crave and I absolutely loved it! I couldn't put it down. It was a little slow to start, but then it picked up and wow! I can't wait for the next in the series. I'm just glad I didn't read it when I first got it or I'd be dying for the next one!

Heather

Lisbeth said...

Awesome! You got really good books, I really want to read Unearthly and The Lost saint.

My LTBH:
http://tbgreviews.blogspot.com/2011/02/library-thursday-is-weekly-blog-hop.html

Happy Reading!

The Insouciant Sophisticate said...

Isn't the Unearthly cover gorgeously shiny and pretty? I read it on netgalley so I didn't see the cover in person until later. The content is also pretty good.

Unknown said...

Wow these look like such great books....even the ones for your three year old. I might have to go check those out too...LOL.

I thought I would let you know that if you don't find that a book you want to read is at your local library you can ask your librarian to order it in for you. A lot of people don't know that. It is a great way for people to read GOOD books and GOOD way for GREAT books to get into Libraries!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...